You ever wonder….
What the USA would look like if it was represented by our favorite Book Boyfriends? I know I have! What started out as an idea to find a book boyfriend from each state has now morphed into this…
What is it?
The 2014 Book Boyfriend Elections is a project I am putting together that will elect 1 Representative (aka Book Boyfriend) from each State in which he resides! Sure, it’s easy to remember Washington because of Christian Grey and Edward Cullen, but what about Delaware? Wyoming? Rhode Island? What National Treasures are hiding in these parts of the US?
Who is eligible?
Book Boyfriend’s must live in the State in which he is representing. For example, Christian Grey was born in Detroit but he resides in Seattle during Fifty Shades of Grey, so he would be nominated to represent Washington. All Genres Welcomed!
When do nominations take place?
The schedule for nominating is as follows:
- ROUND #1 (September 18th-25th) Alabama-Georgia
- ROUND #2 (September 26th-October 2nd) Hawaii-Maryland *ROUND #1 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED*
- ROUND #3 (October 3rd-9th) Massachusetts-New Jersey *ROUND #2 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED*
- ROUND #4 (October 10th-16th) New Mexico-South Carolina *ROUND #3 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED*
- ROUND #5 (October 17th-23rd) South Dakota-Wyoming *ROUND #4 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED*
- VOTING STARTS (October 24th) *ROUND #5 NOMINEES ANNOUNCED*
- VOTING ENDS (October 31st)
- RESULTS November 4th ELECTION DAY
How Can I Contribute?
You can nominate a Book Boyfriend in the comments below with the following information:
- Name of Book Boyfriend
- Book he is in
- State where book takes place
You can also visit my Facebook Page every Friday and comment on the pinned post at the top of the page for a chance to win prizes!
Multiple nominations allowed!
The Final Vote
The top 2 nominees from each State will be announced each Friday at the start of the new round. There will be a Grand Prize (TBA) that will accompany the Final Vote October 24th-October 31st. Results will post on November 4th (Election Day).
This is in no way a one book vs. another book type of contest. While there will be some voting, I hope everyone comes in here for the fun of finding a different Book Boyfriend from every state.